Water is very useful things in our life.
About how to save water in daily life.
My dear children do you know, about it? And why is it most importance for us? You must read it till end. You will know many thing about it.
Water is a non-living thing. Water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen, and it exists in gaseous, liquid, and solid states. There are 70% water in the earth
Water is one of the most plentiful and essential compounds, occurring as a liquid on Earth’s surface under normal conditions, which makes it invaluable for human uses and as plant and animal habitat
Do you know that without water we can’t live on the earth. Our life is start with water and always need water in life. As we know, we need water for drink, for cooking food, for wash cloths, etc.
There are no life in the earth that’s no need of water. Everyone need water. So it very responsibility to us for save water.
How to save water?
There are many way to save water in our life. We know that what-ever we use its enough. But we don’t do it properly. We can use water with many-way in same time. Such as after bathing we can use in different work of that water. If we try always that we use water only for what we need.
Then, we can save more water. We can do many work with rain water in rainy season. If we save rain water, it is most important for many work.
We should save water and rain water.
How to save water in daily life/ we should do it
- We should use water what we need.
- We should tell about with children.
- Bath , with bucket.
- We should build pound.
- We can use bath water with plants.
- We should turn off tap, when our work finished.
- Put a plastic bottle in toilet.
- Use automatic washing machine.( when full loaded)
It’s all are our responsibility.
You can also read this….
Use of water
- We bath daily with water .
- We drink water daily , because our body need water .
- There are no work which no need to water.
- English conversation practice for kids and students
- PancIndiahayati raj in India in Hindi 1959
- Metals and non metals for class 8th and 10th
- Conversation in English for students and children
- Short story for kids in English – Reading practice