Present continuous tense for kids and students
Present continuous tense
Dear, if you want know continuous tense very well, and then it is very easy.
So let’s know this:
The present continuous tense indicates, an action or condition is happening now.
It is used for actions happening now or for an action that is unfinished.
All the work that, we are doing.
The rule is to create such sentences:
Subject + Helping verb (is/am/are) + Verb’s forth form + Object
- You are going to your school.
- I am eating rice just now.
- The people are doing their work.
- My brother is reading English book.
- She is bathing in the bath room.
- Her mother is cooking food in the kitchen.
- Your sister is working at home.
- My younger brother is running.
- It is raining today.
Subject + Helping verb (is/am/are) + not + Verb’s forth form + Object
- You are not eating food.
- He is not laughing there.
- He and his friends are not playing football.
- I am reading and not writing my book.
- Your father is not working at town.
- We are not dancing today.
- My teacher is not teaching me.
- They are not playing cricket.
- Monkey is not jumping on the tree.
- We are not swimming in the river.
Helping verb (is/am/are) + Subject + Verb’s forth form + Object?
- Is your brother reading English book?
- Am I going to market?
- Are they doing well their work?
- Are we really going to picnic?
- Am I looking good?
- Are you coming with me today?
- Are they playing football?
- Is she cooking food here?
- Is Doctor doing well their work?
- Is farmer doing work hard?
Helping verb (is/am/are) + Subject + not + Verb’s forth form + Object?
- Is your not brother reading English book?
- Am I not going to market?
- Are they not doing well their work?
- Are we not really going to picnic?
- Am I not looking good?
- Are you not going with me today?
- Are they not playing cricket?
- Are you not eating my breakfast?
- is she not dancing on the stage today
- Am I not walking with you?
Some more sentences:
- Why are you going there?
- What are you eating now?
- How is your brother going to market?
- When am I asking you?
- When is your friend playing game?
- With whom are you talking now?
- From where is he talking?
- How are they dancing on the stage?
- When is she cooking food?
- How is it raining?
I am telling you that you are not doing well your work. Why are you doing so? Your parent is getting unhappy with you. So, I am telling you again and again that you should do something better. Are you following me? If, you are not doing so. I mean you are doing well for your family.
You read more
Tense in English grammar all kinds for children and students
- Full Form-Important full form for Students and Kids
- Voter Card Online Apply new and correction
- Daily use English sentences with Hindi
- Present Indefinite tense for children and students
- One Nation one Ration card in India Mera Ration
- Multiplication table 1 to 20
- Definitions for students and kids in easy way
- pf ka paisa kaise nikale- jane step by step
- Mudra Loan Apply Online For all Quickly
- Questions sentences in daily life for students
6 thoughts on “Present continuous tense for kids and students”
I’m pretty pleased to uncover this site. I
want to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!!
I definitely liked every bit of it and I have
you saved to fav to check out new information on your site.
I welcome this love of yours. Please know a lot from here. Thank you.
I am very happy that you read all the posts. I Love Your Comments. Thank you
This love of yours gives us courage. Your support is my strength. I am very happy and happy to help you. I love discovering new information and new ideas for you.
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i got here to return the want?.I’m attempting to in finding things to enhance my site!I guess its adequate
to make use of a few of your ideas!!
Best view i have ever seen !
It’s not easy to occur by well-educated folks With this certain issue, however, you sound like you know what you’re referring to! Many thanks
My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.