Present continuous tense
Dear, if you want know continuous tense very well, and then it is very easy.
So let’s know this:
The present continuous tense indicates, an action or condition is happening now.
It is used for actions happening now or for an action that is unfinished.
All the work that, we are doing.
The rule is to create such sentences:
Subject + Helping verb (is/am/are) + Verb’s forth form + Object
- You are going to your school.
- I am eating rice just now.
- The people are doing their work.
- My brother is reading English book.
- She is bathing in the bath room.
- Her mother is cooking food in the kitchen.
- Your sister is working at home.
- My younger brother is running.
- It is raining today.
Subject + Helping verb (is/am/are) + not + Verb’s forth form + Object
- You are not eating food.
- He is not laughing there.
- He and his friends are not playing football.
- I am reading and not writing my book.
- Your father is not working at town.
- We are not dancing today.
- My teacher is not teaching me.
- They are not playing cricket.
- Monkey is not jumping on the tree.
- We are not swimming in the river.
Helping verb (is/am/are) + Subject + Verb’s forth form + Object?
- Is your brother reading English book?
- Am I going to market?
- Are they doing well their work?
- Are we really going to picnic?
- Am I looking good?
- Are you coming with me today?
- Are they playing football?
- Is she cooking food here?
- Is Doctor doing well their work?
- Is farmer doing work hard?
Helping verb (is/am/are) + Subject + not + Verb’s forth form + Object?
- Is your not brother reading English book?
- Am I not going to market?
- Are they not doing well their work?
- Are we not really going to picnic?
- Am I not looking good?
- Are you not going with me today?
- Are they not playing cricket?
- Are you not eating my breakfast?
- is she not dancing on the stage today
- Am I not walking with you?
Some more sentences:
- Why are you going there?
- What are you eating now?
- How is your brother going to market?
- When am I asking you?
- When is your friend playing game?
- With whom are you talking now?
- From where is he talking?
- How are they dancing on the stage?
- When is she cooking food?
- How is it raining?
I am telling you that you are not doing well your work. Why are you doing so? Your parent is getting unhappy with you. So, I am telling you again and again that you should do something better. Are you following me? If, you are not doing so. I mean you are doing well for your family.
You read more
- Full Form-Important full form for Students and Kids
- Voter Card Online Apply new and correction
- Daily use English sentences with Hindi
- Present Indefinite tense for children and students
- One Nation one Ration card in India Mera Ration
- Multiplication table 1 to 20
- Definitions for students and kids in easy way
- pf ka paisa kaise nikale- jane step by step
- Mudra Loan Apply Online For all Quickly
- Questions sentences in daily life for students