Present Indefinite tense
Present indefinite tense- We use the simple present tense when an action is happening right now, Or when it happens regularly.
The simple present tense is used;
- To express a habitual action; as,
He drinks tea every morning.
I bath daily at seven o’clock.
- To express general truths; as,
The sun rises in the east.
Honey is sweet.
Mother is kind.
- In exclamatory sentences beginning with here and there to express what is actually taking place in the present;
Rule- subject + verb 1st form + s, es (with singular subject) + object
- Arnavi reads book.
- We run every day in the morning.
- I go to market on Sunday.
- We all bath in the river.
- You sing a song very nice.
- Your brother eats food now.
- She goes to school.
- They play football in the playground.
Rule- subject + does/do +not + verb 1st form + object
- Arnavi does not go for a walk.
- She does not go to market.
- We do not play cricket every day.
- I do not read book.
- She does not dance today.
- Raja does not run fast.
- They do not know English well.
- You do not know Hindi.
Rule- [ Wh family] +does/do + subject + verb 1st form + object
[Note:- Wh family= what, when ,why ……….etc.]
- Why do you read English book?
- When do I get up in the morning?
- How do you eat mango?
- How does she dance?
- What does he eat at night?
- Why do they go to forest?
- When does Rahul eat rice?
- What does your brother speak?
- Why do they give things and money?
Negative Interrogative Sentences
Rule- wh family + does/do +subject + not + verb 1st form +object
- Does Ram not go for a walk?
- Does he not go for a walk?
- Do you not read English?
- Do they not speak fast?
- Why do they not speak fast?
- When does she not dance today?
- What do you not eat at day?
- How do we not ride bike?
- How does Arnavi not read book?
- Why do you not go for a walk?
- When do I speak with you?
One into Six
- You go to market today.
- You do not go to market today.
- Do you go to market today?
- Do you not go to market today?
- When do you go to market today?
- When do you not go to market today?
Some useful sentence with present indefinite tense
My brother go to school daily. He read carefully. He know English , Math, Science, and all subject. Do you know that I am also read? You don’t read carefully. Why? You play Only. I see, Your friend also don’t read any book. Do you all go to market? What do you buy from market? Where do you live? And your friends? Do you know him? What does he do?
Daily Routine sentences-
I get up early in the morning at 4 o’clock. Then get fresh. After that I bath. Then Get Ready for school. After that I take a break fast. Then I go to school at 8 O’ clock. Then I study and come back at 2 O’clock. After that I eat food then I play an Hour. I take dinner at 9 O’clock. I go for sleep at 10 O’clock.
You can real also
- One Nation one Ration card in India Mera Ration
- Multiplication table 1 to 20
- Definitions for students and kids in easy way
- pf ka paisa kaise nikale- jane step by step
- Mudra Loan Apply Online For all Quickly
- Questions sentences in daily life for students
- How to write cursive writing in easy way for all
- Daily Use English Sentences For children and Students
- How to download aadhar card on mobile and pc
- English to Hindi sentence translation for kids and students